CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

What i do today

1. I woke up to dark morning. It was raining in the wee hours.

2. Looks like my backup is not running good.

3. I went to the bank and had the bank issued new card.

4. MB told me fareha has been warded at 6 in the morning today. After work I went to CakeSense looking for pandan rollcake they dont sell orange flavored anymore. But when i arrived at HUKM, fareha was packing as she is sent home by the doctor, it is just not the time yet. So i packed some food and sate from the stalls just beside the cemara apartment and we ate altogether. Its just feel good to be with the family.

5. When i was sitting in the ward talking to fareha and kak about blood, i felt weak and i think almost fainted. I grab my phone the quickly and ran to the toilet. I have this feeling everytime discussing blood and biology.

6. When i reached home, i saw the guards lepaking in front of my house. Now they think my house is bus stand?

7. I didn't do any reading.

8. I really think its about time to move out. 

9. Is it always pain to be indecisive? That is reason i love cats and now, my ipad!

10. Received call from an event ticketing agent from London. See if the boss can send me over. I am interested.

0 comments: