CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 8, 2011

Too busy

1. It really feels good after you consume cafergot and painkiller when you have massive headache = migraine. I usually keep these two handy, or i'll look for ms nenny she's always well equiped! Aerius and chlorpheniramine is never helping with my flu!

2. I just learnt fareha safely delivered baby boy at 2250 Thursday. The given name is Muhamad Qhaleef Faheem.. Congratulations YoeNoe on the first birth! I feels happy for them indeed.. Plan to visit on Friday, no - Saturday, now - Sunday??!

3. I've emailed my client on the draft. Proposal gone down.. Now I'm proposing on how to make money from bodybuilding business. She likes it and i have to proceed with another 10 pages! Looks like one busy Saturday.

4. I've too many things to catch up on Friday. I went to Skynet, attended some work issues and had good breakfast too! Now my Saturday is filled with brainstorming session all day! I act as if there were no free Hoobanstank concert right in front of the office..

5. I'm gradually starting to remember halimatul saadiah hussain, wife of the Hidangan Ummi cashier.. I think she was once my good friend during primary school, she makes me laugh all the time! I hope next time i see her i get to talk to her..

6. I just learnt my good friend adlin got married again - to a local.. A pleasant surprise. 

7. I've emailed Buck, I've met K Fitri. All product delivered.

8. i have this one new friend who trying to be funny, but i think, his joke are not funny at all. One day i swear i want to talk to him - u know, gentleman talk...

0 comments: