CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sick

1. I woke up having sore throat - its the early sign of URTI and shows my immune system has gone down. Which make me sneeze the whole week! So i grab an orange DD and milo pack drink from the gas station as I want to consume meds

2. So the drawback - i end up feeling drowsy in the office. I slept in the car during lunch hour but still feeling tired. the maintenance guy had made the aircond 'fixed', the room was too chill like never before! Worst, it was raining.. cold 

3. Looks like my backup is running fine now! All i need to do is go to the original data directory, run my tar there - list down all desired data in one single line and there you go! Thanks a sepol!

4. I like to WIFI from Avenue K foodcourt. I have the whole table, the whole space, the whole time for myself. They close at 8pm. WIFI from Hidangan Ummi, Saujana Impian is good place too. The food is very good!

5. I dont think i'll be playing futsal tomorrow. Sorry guys.. Lets play next week.

0 comments: