CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 7, 2011

People Who Colours My Life, I Miss You Guys!

1. Lesson i learned today is - u never realized who u gonna bumped into. Just now when i was busy spying, the cashier told me his wife recognize me as her ex- schoolmate. Before that i bumped to sergant rahman and kak zainon with the son.. I missed them for being caring towards me... So, put on your make-up and make sure u plucked ur eye-brow all the time man..

2. Exede just cant handle it. I'll upgrade to Decondine. Better. Now, at the TTMC for checkup. Found 1. I don't remember being stress can lead to flu... Poor thing u have to read more!

3. Finish with Tanjung tapang goodness.. Now moving to blk_p5. CB came to help with Jerry issue.. Thank goodness!

4. I inherited MB market! Thanks bang! Now i can practise my economic skill.

5. I had weird dream of Zetty and her father and an old friend. I just missed these guys..

6. The KL traffic is damn bad!

0 comments: