CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Reading

Hello, it has been long time since my last blog.

1. I am now at a kopitiam in Prima Saujana, just had my lunch - nasi goreng + fried eggs and sambal with coffee. Not very good for my diet, luckily it was a once in two weeks time meal. The WIFI connection is just on par.. My meal is RM14.40 was bloody pricey - they even charged rm0.60 for plain water!

2. I was suppose to be in Kluang base with MB to attend EVENT invited by dear friend Capt Sanisah. Unluckily, I am on call besides, MB is on strict diet, so guess i just pass..

3. Today I'll just continue my reading to Chapter 2.2 and an HSE safety issue to discuss. I need to deliver them by Monday. Wow! It is interesting to read the story but i'm too sleepy..

4. Kaki Gym is just across the street. Should I go try? I don't go to gym honestly.. RM60/month for Muay Thai class was big sum of contribution, no discount for any reason! MB insist me to take the a..e..r..o..b..i..c.. class... 

5. I've downloaded a Lo*gman dictionary, Car iManager and remote VNC in my gear. Too many applications available makes me puke! Lets stick to useful one.

6. Anugerah Bintang Popular 2010. Congratulations Saheizy Sam being the grand winner.

7. Dennis niece passed away at 10pm at 6 months old. MB went to pay his last respect at Hospital Manjung. Death has always been grief moment.. It always reminds me of Ma.

8. I like to read. I usually share to MB anything I read. I hope he digest well..

0 comments: